- The CS-40+ is a direct result of VAC’s ongoing research and development of advanced inert atmosphere products.
- Designed with a usable storage space of 20.9 liters and an operating temperature range from +5 to -35 degrees Celsius.
- Controlled by a stand-alone temperature controller and built with comfort and noise control in mind with the use of a vibration free compressor mount.
The Largest Glovebox Freezer on the Market
The CS-40+ has been meticulously designed to fit perfectly on the end of any VAC glovebox and is backward compatible making upgrades to older systems convenient.
Controlled and Monitored Refrigeration
Mounted to the glovebox typically on the left end panel, the CS-40+ provides convenient access from the inside the glovebox.
With 3 adjustable shelves and a drip tray designed to catch any spills, the unit will keep the contents at the user selected temperature point.
The system has been designed using several easily accessible main components including the cold storage box with evaporator, an external air-cooled condensing unit, and a digital temperature controller.
- Stainless steel unibody design
- Extra-large 20.1 liter storage capacity
- Simple user friendly temperature control
- 3 adjustable shelves
- Spill tray
- Seamless gasket
- Power efficient
- Ergonomic design